Search Engine Marketing is the process of obtaining traffic and gaining visibility to your website via search engines, mainly Google, Bing and Yahoo!.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) consists of two main components:
- Free SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Efforts – Increasing traffic through “Free,” “Organic,” “Editorial” or “Natural” listings on search engines, Blog, Social Media
- Paid Search Advertising – Increasing traffic through paid advertising on search engines such as Pay-Per-Click
At Simplification Services, we focus on “Local” Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Management.
Local Search Engine Optimization:
Think of Local Search like this: when you do a Google search, for example, “cedar park cleaners” you get a bunch of listings with a map and pins placed on the map. This is local search. We add your business listing to Google+ Local and setup your Bing Business Portal.
We take the guesswork and time element out of claiming and enhancing your business listings on the top online business directories. We verify that the most critical information pertaining to your business, NAP (Name, Address, and Phone Number) is consistently reported to the various search engines.
Have you ever done a search for a business in your area?
Did you notice when the search results were displayed that there was a map displayed with pushpins? Those businesses represented by the pushpins have established their Google+ Local listing. If your business is not located on the map, we can help you with that!
Have you ever searched for your business through Google or Bing?
Both offer free listings through their online directories, but did you notice that relevant information was incomplete or missing? Information such as store hours or types of payment accepted? If your search results for your business are incomplete, we can help you with that!
Our Online Business Listing includes the following:
- Research to determine most relevant keywords to include in your online business listings
- Claim Google places page
- Claim and Enhance Google+ Local listing
- Move Google Places content into Google+ Local
- Link your Google+ profile to your website establishing authorship
- Verify NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) on listings in online business directories
- Claim and enhance your business listing on 10 local online business directories such as infogroup, Localeze, Yahoo! Local, and Bing Business Portal
Online Business Listing $595
What’s the next step?
Call me today at 512.779.5626 for a FREE phone consultation to determine if Simplification Services may be able to help. If so, I’ll send you our Online Business Listing Profile for you to complete. The profile contains all of the necessary information I will need to setup your accounts and claim your listings. Information such as Business Name, Address, Phone, Hours of Operation, Types of Payment Accepted, Business Affiliations, and Business Description.
Once you’ve completed the Profile, we will discuss the results of the keyword research and determine the most relevant keywords to be placed on your listings.
Then, we will get started claiming and enhancing your listings!
Call Kelly today for additional information at 512.779.5626.